PoliciesPrivacy & Security
Privacy & Security
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify users via in site notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- To NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each commercial email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future commercial emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each commercial email and we will promptly remove you. Please note that this may take up to 10 business days.
Teeze Me (Compliance Department)
520 Mateo Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Last Edited on 2018-11-13
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Teeze Me® (the "Site"). Please review the following standard rules that apply to anyone accessing and purchasing from our Site. Please note that use of our Site, signifies you agree, accept, and are bound by our terms and conditions.
TeezeMe.com reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Site, thereafter, constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions.
All content on this Site, including, but not limited to data, software, graphic images, and program code are the property of Teeze Me, and are protected by copyright laws and may not be reproduced without the expressed written consent of Teeze Me. You may print, download or store portions of content for your own personal, noncommercial use and are not permitted to publish, alter or otherwise reproduce any content obtained from TeezeMe.com.
User Comments, Feedback And Other Submissions
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the 'Comments') shall be and remain property of Teeze Me. Such submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Teeze Me of all worldwide rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Thus, Teeze Me will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Teeze Me is and shall not be obligated to (1) maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments.
Terms Of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product, are of legal age to form a binding contract, and that all information you provide to the Site in connection with your order is true and accurate and you are authorized to use the payment method provided.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible, the product information that appears on our Site when the information was entered into our system. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate because the colors you see will depend on your monitor and it's calibration. In the event a product listed on TeezeMe.com contains a typographical error or systems error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed incorrectly. Note that such error may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Products are available while supplies last. All prices and products advertised are subject to change without prior notice. All prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars.
Enforcement Of Terms And Conditions
By accessing and using the TeezeMe.com website, you agree that your access to and use of the Site is subject to these Terms and Conditions, as well as all applicable laws, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of California, USA.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Teeze Me, its employees, consultants, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from or related to your use of the Site.
Third Party Links And Services
Teeze Me may choose various third-party websites to link from its own site, in attempt to provide increased value to our visitors. Teeze Me has no control over these linked sites, all of which have their own privacy and data collection practices separate of Teeze Me, although affiliated. Any concerns regarding service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular third-party service or resource.
Disclaimer And Limitations Of Liability
THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEXT EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Teeze Me DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITMESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Teeze Me DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Teeze Me DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Teeze Me, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCTING OR DISTRIBUTING THIS SITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CONSEQUENTIALS OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE.
Termination Of Services
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon accessing the Site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any of them, may be modified or terminated by Teeze Me without notice at any time for any reason. In the event of termination of services, you will still be bound by your obligations under these terms and any additional terms, including warranties made by you, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth herein. We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the nfer any order if fraud is suspected.
All materials on the Site, as well as the organization and layout, are owned and copyrighted or otherwise licensed by Teeze Me or its third party affiliate. Reproduction, distribution or transmission of the copyrighted materials on the Site is not permitted without the written authorization of Teeze Me.
Return & Exchanges
- If you have read our Returns and Exchanges Policy below and would like to start the process of returning or exchanging a product purchased from our site, please CLICK HERE.
- Please read this policy in its entirety before starting your return. It answers the most common questions asked.
- Teeze Me will not honor returns that have not been purchased and/or processed on our site.
- Merchandise must be returned and received in our warehouse within 30 days of original shipment date with your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number clearly marked on the return packaging. Packages received without the RMA clearly visible, or received outside the 30-day return window will be refused.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unstained, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached, including the RED TAG.
- The RED TAG must not be tampered with or removed; otherwise, we will not honor your request for a refund.
- All items marked "FINAL SALE" are not eligible for refunds, only exchanges or store credits.
- Any purchases with a discount of 30% off and higher made through promotion is considered "FINAL SALE" are not eligible for refunds, only exchanges or store credits.
Teeze Me is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages en route to our warehouse and cannot issue a refund if such an event occurs. We recommend insuring your package and requesting tracking as well as using a reputable courier when returning anything to Teeze Me. Most couriers (including the United States Postal Service) will provide you with a "drop-off receipt" (with tracking information) giving you proof that you handed a package to them. Any returns received by our warehouse that are not in compliance with our Return Policy and not eligible for a refund will be held for up to 60 calendar days before being donated or disposed of. You may choose to have your merchandise returned to you at your cost, or abandon it: in which case, we will donate or dispose of it for you.
Refunds and Processing
- Refunds should be processed 7 business days (maybe earlier) after we receive your eligible return. If your original payment was via credit card, please allow a few days for your bank to post the credit to your account.
- Refunds will be applied to the original form of payment.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Store Credit can only be used online at our website, www.teezeme.com.
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Please treat Store Credit like cash.
- Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have selected "Store Credit" as the refund method.
- Store Credit may be used to purchase gift cards to our store.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
- Store credit is provided in U.S. Dollars.
- Your use of the Store Credit constitutes your agreement to our Terms.
- To view your Store Credit Balance, log into your account. Your Store Credit balance will be displayed on the "My Account" page.
- For more information about Store Credit, please contact us: Click Here For Contact Page
Please allow up to 48 business hours (excluding weekends or holidays) to process and ship your order. Shipping times may vary due to availability of merchandise. Shipping addresses in Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO and U.S. Territories will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. FedEx and UPS do not ship to PO Boxes. You will receive a shipping confirmation email that will notify you of the carrier we’ve used to ship your order, and tracking information.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from teezeme.com, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
Shipping Rates & Delivery
4-6 business days
|Free Shipping (Spend $75+)||FREE||
4-6 business days
|Expedited Shipping||$14.95||2-3 business days
(Orders placed by
1PM PST ship same
|Overnight Shipping||$24.95||1 business day
(Please allow 24
hours to process
Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO & U.S. Territories
Orders shipped to these addresses will be sent via USPS Priority Mail.
FREE USA DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL PURCHASES OVER $75
We are excited to offer FREE ground shipping on all domesitic orders over $75. No price adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Valid on standard U.S. ground shipping to U.S. delivery addresses in all 50 states only. Not valid for international delivery addresses or U.S. territories, and/or APO/FPO addresses. Additional charges apply for express shipping. Limited time offer. Terms subject to change without notice.